https://i1.wp.com/overflow.portcitychurch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Fall-Weekend-Slide.010.jpg?fit=1280%2C720&ssl=1 720 1280 Zack Hamby http://overflow.portcitychurch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/logo2.png Zack Hamby2015-10-31 11:01:232015-10-31 11:01:23Overflow Fall Weekend!
Overflow Fall Weekend!
On November 6th & 7th, Overflow is hosting a gathering that we’re calling “Fall Weekend!” This will be a very intentional time for students to get to know other students better and to be encouraged in their walks with God. There will be food, fire pits, worship, teaching, coffee, community and a lot fun! The focus of this Overflow Weekend is “Life Together”, a look at true Christian community! If you love Overflow and would enjoy experiencing it in a smaller, more intimate environment…you’ll love this!
Here are a few quick details about Fall Weekend:
- Begins on Friday, Nov. 6th at 6:00 PM
- The cost for the weekend is $30
- Taking place in Studio 3 at Port City Community Church
- We’re sending everyone home Friday night late to sleep in their own beds (cause who wants to sleep on a church floor right?)
- We will pick back up Saturday morning at 9:00 and wrap up by 5:00
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!